Shin hotaka(Gifu) |Hot springs deep inside Japan
[Outline] Gifu Shin hotaka @Kamitakara-mura, Yoshiki-gun It is a hidden hot spring crowd to Mt. Hodaka, a west ear trailhead, and the Kamata river.
[Spring quality] The fountainhead changes with inns. Yarimikan: 63 ° Simple spring Karukaya: 57-89 simple spring A carbonic-acid hydrogen-salt spring Nakao common: 70 ° Sulfur spring
[Altitude] The altitude 1000m-1200m, the Hotaka mountain peaks in line, the Mt. Yarigatake trailhead
[Environment] Around 50
[Mountain climbing and sightseeing] A shin hotaka ropeway and a Northern Alps Hotaka mountain peaks in line, Mt. Yarigatake, Kamikochi and mountain stream fishing
- The Characteristic
There are no other places which can be freely seen this much to nearness, such as Mt. Yarigatake seen from the Japanese-North-Alps Hotaka mountain peaks in line and the hot spring resort central part which jump into eyes first at a hot spring entrance.Hot water quantity of where is [ a hot spring / an open-air bath ] exciting [ a scale and a number ] at abundance.Mountain climbing using an aerial ropeway is also popular, and it is just touch called a mountaineer's hot spring.
The Nakao Heights to "Mt. Yarigatake", and a shin hotaka aerial ropeway
(They are a steel tower and gondola to a right mountain)
If it goes by an aerial ropeway to the altitude of 2156 m, when it will go down to Kamikochi from there to a ridgeline for about 1 hour, in 2909 m of Mt. Nishi-Hotaka, they are about 2 hours and a half for about 2 hours.
The fountainhead changes with inns.
- Yarimikan: 63 °, a simple spring,
- Karukaya: 57-89, a simple spring, a hydrogencarbonate spring
- A Nakao common: 70 ° sulfur spring
- Yarimikan: Neuralgia, rheumatism, gastroenteropathy
- Karukaya: Neuralgia, rheumatism, women's diseases
- A Nakao common: A skin disease, arthralgia, oversensitivity to cold, etc.
- Public Bathhouse
The hot spring (an open-air bath, a small present) of a shin hotaka, an Alpine bathroom (no charge)
- By Train
Shinjuku -> Chuo Line -> Matsumoto station -> Matsumoto electric railroad -> Noubi bus
Toyama -> Takayama Line -> Takayama station -> Noubi bus
Nagoya -> Takayama Line -> Takayama station -> Noubi bus
High speed bus: Noubi bus reservation center Telephone 0577-32-1688
- By Car
- Toyama -> it is 46 km of R41 Kamioka, and R471, and is 25 km.
- Tokyo -> central way -> it passes through a Matsumoto IC->R158 -> Awa tunnel, and is 48 km.
- Nagoya -> Meishin way -> it passes through a Komaki IC->R41 -> alp, and is about 145 km.
- Nagoya -> Meishin way -> Komaki IC-> Tokai Hokurikudou -> 472->72 km of Gujyo-hachiman IC->R
Okuhida Onsenkyo general-guide place: Telephone 0578-9-2458